Well, I've reached another wondrous milestone over on my facebook page and as a little thank you to all you very lovely likers everywhere, be it here on my blog, on facebook, pinterest, flickr or twitter, here is a little giveaway just for you.
A trio of NEWLY designed and handmade felty Winter Creature hanging ornaments (for decoration purposes only).
The winner will receive the set of 3 as pictured above, a penguin, polar bear and owl.
- Follow my blog AND leave a comment under this post
- or Like my Facebook Page AND leave a comment under the 'Giveaway' post pinned to the top
- or Follow me on twitter AND tweet or retweet my Giveaway
- or email me our entry - firstname.lastname@example.org - just put 'Giveaway' in the subject field.
- or enter via my website contact form, my site uses flash so it is not always compatible with all mobile phones and tablets, sorry. If this is the case please use one of the alternative ways to enter from this list.
- LAST ENTRIES IN BY MONDAY 16th September, 2013, 22:00 hrs (UK time). You will receive an entry for each tweet/pin/posting/share, just be sure to tell me where you have shared it :o)
The Rules/Boring Bit:
Any entries received after 22:00 hours (UK time)on Mon 16th Sept will not be entered into the prize draw.
The winner will be picked at random using a verified online random number generator, announced and contacted via email with 48 hours from close of draw.
The Prize Draw is open to all, aged 18 and above, excluding the immediate family of Marie Kitchen, owner of Heartfelt Handmade, the Promoter.
There will only be ONE winner.
The prize will be dispatched within 7 days of winner being announced. Please note that there is no monetary prize equivalent.
Your email address and contact details will not be shared with any third parties and will not be used in future promotion by Heartfelt Handmade.
This prize promotion adheres to the CAP code (the UK Code of Non-broadcast Advertising, sales promotion and Direct Marketing).
This prize draw is not being run in conjunction with any other organisation, only Heartfelt Handmade.
Good luck folks!