Tuesday, 3 July 2012

I'm baaaaaack!


Well, what can I say, it's been a while, hopefully some of you are still around and haven't quite given up on me yet. 
I've got news.....BIG news. I'm back for good because... 
I've only gone and quit the day job. 

This means its Heartfelt all the way and quite possibly a weekly blog post, a smattering more of tweets, endless pinning on pinterest and much more action on facebook too (if fb deems my posts important enough to show in your news feed that is).


It's such a fab feeling to be back, I only started the day job 17 months ago but it slowed down Heartfelt enough for me to feel that the crafty world was passing me by and left me with rather embarrassing turn around times on orders, 
thank gawd you lot are so darn patient.

The very clever and super lovely Angie from Artwork by Angie has designed my re-branding and my Etsy and Folksy shops will soon have items in them again, once I've caught up on my existing orders this week of course. I think my most up-to-date site is my flickr gallery, that's been chugging along nicely.

So who wants to see some latest makes? 
Well, here they come anyway 
****Warning - visual overload****


 Hair Clip Holders - cuppie cakes - hedgehogs - fawns - birdies


Name garlands 







 Birthday bunting



Name hangers
 

Pom pom pony decorations


 Tooth Fairy Friends
 

Birthday Party bag favours

Hairclips
 

I squeezed in some birthday decorations too for a dear friend's lovely mummy celebrating a milestone birthday. Here we have the birthday girl's age on a stick, pretty cake flag bunting and a big birthday badge too!

  and my latest whim... a Pom pom flamingo decoration...

That's just a taster of what's been occurring whilst I've not been blogging. I'm off now to make some more....got a busy week of orders - and I don't even have to leave the house - yippee - until my mini felties need picking up from school of course. 
Have a lovely week everyone!







7 comments:

The Sewing Boutique said...

Hurrah! Lovely to see you back in the blogging world.

Cant wait to see your up and coming makes!

Rhi @ The Sewing Boutique

x x

Cristina said...

Everything is so beautiful, just too cute!!!!!
Thank you for coming back, your work is very inspirational(does this word exists???)
Love the Pom pom pony decorations, they are so yummy cute :)

Cristina said...

Everything is so beautiful, just too cute!!!!!
Thank you for coming back, your work is very inspirational(does this word exists???)
Love the Pom pom pony decorations, they are so yummy cute :)

Twinkle Star said...

Fab, so exciting!

Love all your makes but especially the ponies and the flamingo!

Have fun creating,

Estelle xx

Traceyr said...

How exciting to be have a hobby as your full time job! Very envious of you and wish you lots of luck for the future.

:)

LITTLE KITTEN homemade said...

I'm sure you'll soon be super busy again. Love the graphics. Angie recently did my rebranding for Little Kitten Homemade and for Pretty Fabrics and Trims...she is fab! Sarah xo

Ariane Brum said...

CAn you follow me too???

arianegbrum.blogspot.com

i love the things that you make!!!

Congratulations...

and sorry my poor english