Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Head count


So, I'm just back from the school drop off. Isn't the house wonderfully peaceful after the manic/shouty/wears my socks kind of morning it always turns out to be.

It made me smile to do a head count of little girls wearing Heartfelt Handmade hair clips in the playground today! The count this morning was 3, not bad considering I haven't actually made many new hair clips for the school fairs for a while. You may recognise the montage above from 'back in the day'. (Ha ha, I had to add that expression as I spent a gorgeous weekend away in Windsor for a hen do. The young bride-to-be is a mere 22 so when I overheard an old school friend of hers using that expression I did have to smile. A 22 year old's 'back in the day' is very different to a nearly 40 year old's 'back in the day'!). 

Anyway, where was I? Yes, so it's good to see some of my clips have survived and are still alive and well! 

Windsor Castle and Afternoon Tea at The Crooked House

Have a great week everyone, what are you up to?
I shall be mostly making name garlands, birthday banners, hanging letters, hair clip holders, ponies and flamingos. 
Yikes I'd better get on.

love






1 comment:

The Sewing Boutique said...

Must have been so lovely to see your creations still being worn!

Cant wait to see what creations are coming up!

Rhi @ The Sewing Boutique

x x