Wednesday, 25 July 2012

5 months until....

Christmas.

Oops, there, I said it, sorry about that, but in the land of handmade, Christmas does come mighty early ;)

I am taking orders for these...
Christmas Pony Decorations

and these...
Christmas Rudolph and Gingie Decorations

oh, and this too...
Christmas Fawn Decoration.

But me being me, I like a bit of personalisation...don't say you hadn't noticed. 
So, name tags can be made for them too, something like this...


or, maybe this...

this...

or possibly some of this too...

If you fancy ordering any of these Christmas creations, each one is handmade to order, stitching commences in approx. 3 weeks, after a couple of weeks sizzling in the Italian sun. Orders will begin to go out in September. Prices and sizes and how to order and pay can be found by clicking here for my facebook page. I will probably stop taking orders for these at the beginning of November.

Right, I'm off to finish some lovely orders before we jet off on Sunday. Hope you are enjoying the sun, well it's sunny here anyway, can't quite believe it myself.

love

6 comments:

Twinkle Star said...

These are so fab - the pony's are my favourite! Think my little fairy will be getting one for chrimbo :)

Estelle xx

The Sewing Boutique said...

The ginger-bread men dressed as reindeers are EASILY my favourite!!

They are all too cute though, cant wait for the dark nights and cold weather that ultimately means Christmas is coming :-D

Rhi @ The Sewing Boutique x x

Garden Tea Cakes and Me said...

You can never prepare for Christmas too soon in my book.

I love your blog and have chosen to give you the Versatile blogger award please read my post http://gardenteacakesandme.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/my-first-year-and-award.html

Traceyr said...

These are terrific and just the thing I am looking for. Thanks Marie. :)

Fats Arteira said...

ohhhhh.... lindos!!!!!

beijos,
http://fats-arteira.blogspot.com.br/

my SIMPLE ART said...

These are so cute and wonderful <3