Thursday, 16 February 2012

More stitching...

I'm still getting through all my recent lovely orders, things are taking a little longer but I have a couple of days off the day job now to spend with my girls before they go back to school and some extra time for stitching too, phew!

Here's an update of recent makes so far...
Rainbow coloured cake bunting for twins

Happy Birthday Banner

Hair Clip Holder for Willow

Butterfly Hair Clip Tidy

Blue and Red LOVE sign

Large message star

Jessica Hearts Banner

I'm just finishing a few more banners today along with a special order of Pokemon Hair Bands, 
so shall post a new update soon. 
Are you crafting today? What are you making? 
 

2 comments:

Twinkle Star said...

Gorgeous makes! I really love the blue and red 'Love' sign, the colours look fab together! I am currently struggling with a cross stitch monogram at the mo! Will persevere though as the end picture looks great. Have a lovely day x

Traceyr said...

Brilliant makes as always. Love the love and the banner. :)