Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Rosa & Lucie

To me the first week of the new year is spent slumped in post festive blues... I miss all the fairy lights (although I have kept some) and my body goes into shock when it realises all the After Eights have gone, the party is over. 

The second week is a fresh start, with a good vacuum around (even along the skirting board and in all those nooks that I normally leave dusty and slightly cobwebby), a change of throw on the sofa (from red to pale blue), fleeting thoughts of a healthy diet, pinterest overload as I like and repin all those fantastic organisational ideas, crafty tutorials, decor for your home, kids party themes, ways to dress your hair and recipes to try.

When a lovely old friend placed her umpteenth order for two name garlands and left me free to choose the colours, I decided a fresh girly scheme it should be. 
I present to you my first name garlands of the year, for Rosa and Lucie, such sweet names.

♥ I hope they like them. 

5 comments:

Twinkle Star said...

What gorgeous girly colours - I am a big fan of pastels! I bet the little girls will love them x

Anne said...

Oh, oh, oh, oh, ooooh!!! Thank you soooo much for visiting my blog and bringing me here to yours - OMGoodness, what a lot of stunning creations you have here!! Mouthwatering stuff - wish I'd found you sooner! Have a great evening! :o) xx

Saphy said...

How Lovely. well done. they look amazing

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

I love the colours you have chosen!

mrsSketchley said...

I LOVE all your items! <3 These are absolutely gorgeous, very spring time colours and am sure they will look fab in their chosen destination xx