Friday, 13 January 2012

Keeping it tidy girls


Ever since my eldest daughter began to accumulate a rather epic collection of hair things, I have been making these pretty, and very useful, hair tidies. 
We now seem to have one in almost every room and they continue to be one of my top sellers. 
These cute personalised cupcake versions are off to the lovely, and talented, Becky from Diddy & Bo Creations, as gifts for some lucky little girls. 


They are a great way for the girls to 'keep it tidy' and saves you from hunting around for them! Just hang them up and clip them on, my hair clip holders also have a ribbon loop for keeping some of those headbands under control too. 


As you can see, over the years, I've made them in all shapes, sizes and designs, some with a pocket for holding pony bands in addition to the ribbon for clips. You can take a closer look at them over on my flickr page. 
I don't think I shall ever tire of making these.

Wishing you all a very lovely weekend!