Sunday, 29 January 2012

and the winner is.....


which makes the winner.... Dinki Dots ...congratulations! Email me your address and I will pop them in the post to you in time for Valentine's Day :) my email is info [at] heartfelthandmade [dot] com.


Thank you to EVERYONE who entered, and for all your lovely words. In answer to a couple of questions, I achieve the scalloped edges by using my lovely scallop edged pinking shears bought from ebay! As for the lettering, I use paper templates, pin them to the fabric/felt and use the tiniest, sharpest embroidery scissors to cut them out! 
There you have it....easy peasy!

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend. I'm off to my favourite place now, hobbycraft
See you again soon.
Love

2 comments:

Dinki Dots said...

Thank you so much!!! I have emailed you with my address. Thanks again for your generosity, I can't believe I won!
Maria x

Dinki Dots said...

Hi Marie, just to let you know that I received the beautiful gifts - they are so lovely, thanks so much!! I've have just done a blog post about them!
Maria x