Monday, 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween!

It's that time of the year again, we love a theme here at Heartfelt Handmade and later on we will be hosting a Halloween tea party for 10 little scary monsters followed by a spot of trick or treating.... can't wait, although, with the girls off school for an INSET day I'm not sure how I'll get everything ready in time. 
Yesterday I spent all day making chocolate skeleton bones ....
Carving pumpkins...(stencils c/o hgtv.com)
and putting up decorations...
and cutting, sticking and gluing some wonderful Halloween printables from 

Now we are just waiting for the remainder of the food shopping to arrive and will start with the mummy style sausage rolls, as seen on my pinterest BOO! board....

along with some skeleton cake and many more goodies.
We wish you all a fun filled safe Halloween!







1 comment:

Twinkle Star said...

Wow, can I come to your party - looks like it'll be a good'un! Happy Halloween x