Sunday, 11 September 2011

what a hoot...

There have been many winged creatures created in the Heartfelt household recently, so many owls and birdies......my first flock of Owl and Birdie Hair Clip Holders flew off to the lovely Miss Gracie...





The next parliament of Owls, this time hanging decorations, flew off to Nevie-Pie Cakes for a special little girl's birthday party...if you check out her blog, Amelie's House, I'm pretty sure you will soon see some fabulous images from the Owls & Ladybirds' party.




Finally, a Birdie Heart Hair Tidy for a little girl's birthday...


Now I'm off to get started on a new name banner and some fun Halloween goodies for a custom order, I love creating new things. 
Hope you are having a lovely, thoughtful weekend. 

5 comments:

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

oooh yes! I love them! Very handsome fellas x

CrisCraft said...

Congratulations Mary for that news works !

CrisCraft said...

Congratulations Mary for this adorables works !

poppyart said...

marie, everything looks so lovely. what a fantastic standard you set with your products and blog. bridgetx

me Smile me Love said...

loved them:) very cute:)