Saturday, 14 May 2011

Birdies for miss gracie


 You may remember a couple of months back I received a wholesale order from the very lovely Miss Gracie. If you are not familiar with this wonderful site, then hop on over and take a look at all the gorgeous hair bows available. 
My daughters are the very proud owners of several and love love love them.

In the 'What's New' section you will find this green dotty bird hair clip holder, a design that is exclusive to Miss Gracie and is not available anywhere else and made by none other than me :)

Same goes for my matching Tooth Fairy Pillow Birdie (the tooth is placed in his wing). 


So if you fancy getting hold of these then head on over to Miss Gracie, while stocks last! 

3 comments:

Dinki Dots said...

Wow gorgeous! I love these cute little birds, and the colours are lovely! I'm glad I found your blog! :o)

The Tame Lion said...

Absolutely fantastic!

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
It works very cute, pretty and nice,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com