Thursday, 10 February 2011

news!


I have some news....2 bits of news actually, first off I met up with the lovely Patricia from Miss Gracie recently and enjoyed a coffee and a lovely chat, isn't it great how you get to meet some super people just through blogging, twittering and facebooking! Anyway, firstly Patricia presented me with this gorgeous collection of freebies, 
my girls  them so much and have not wanted to wear anything else in their hair since...

...then we discussed me making some goodies for her cute website, so watch this space, more shall be revealed, I'm just really pleased to be working with Patricia.

Also, isn't it funny how things happen somethings, they just kind of fall into place and make sense. I know it's a rare thing, that's why I fancied mentioning it. Little did I know 3 years ago when I embarked on my Heartfelt Handmade journey, that all the self taught social media marketing and self promotion that I've learnt along the way could lead me into a 'proper' job, well it has, fancy that eh? This is my first week at a local firm, within walking distance, doing just the things I like, during the hours that fit round school and there you have it, me... with a job, yikes. I'm still keeping up with Heartfelt though as the majority of the stitching gets done in the evenings anyway. So, there you have it, that's my news for this week. Blog posts may be on the thin side for a bit while I get into a bit of a routine, so I'm off to bed now for a snooze, note to self: stop 1am blogging.

4 comments:

louise35flower said...

Wow brilliant news on both counts, congratulations!

♥ emma bear forever ♥ said...

Congrats on your little job x

Scented Sweetpeas said...

Sounds like a fab week and a great job. Take care. x

dreamstar said...

What a lovely positive post and congrats on your good news.
It is lovely when you feel inside that things are finally coming together.