Monday, 10 January 2011

SALE!

I fancy a clear out - making way for new creations - so here you have it....if any of these creatures or creations take your fancy please send me a message (info@heartfelthandmade.com) if you are interested and I'll send you a paypal invoice.

My Tooth Fairy Monsters will arrive in a cello bag with a poem on it's label reading, "In this pocket I will lay, the little tooth I lost today. Please dear fairy, tonight as I sleep, leave me a coin, my tooth you can keep." 
WERE £6.50 NOW £4.50 (USD 8) plus postage (£0.80/US$1.40)


Alternatively, I have these.......Tooth Fairy Birdies
WERE £5 now £3.50 (US$6) plus postage (UK £0.80/ US $1.40)


These cute birdies will also arrive in a cello bag with a poem on it's label, 
"In this wing I will lay, the little tooth I lost today. Please dear fairy, tonight as I sleep, leave me a coin, my tooth you can keep".

 Finally, I have a these Moustache/mustache Pencil Toppers 
WERE £3 each, NOW £2 each (US $3.50) postage UK £0.80/US $1.40)

Happy Shopping! :o)

No comments: