Wednesday, 19 January 2011

one of those mornings...made better

Today started off with ..... overslept, no milk = no coffee, quickly make lunches, quick play with Mr. Nibbles (our handsome and captivating new addition to the family - a hamster), rush to school, forget girls' book bags, rush back home, rush back to school, go to office, sign girls in as now LATE, finally skip to the playground where a group of mums are taking part in the morning chittah chattah, speak to Mrs Nevie-Pie Cakes, desperate to give her her birthday pressie (tomorrow is actually the BIG day) and persuade her to take it off me there and then, I'll show you what I got her in another post, don't want to spoil the surprise, rewarded with a truly scrumptious looking cupcake. Did you know that Mrs Nevie-Pie Cakes makes a birthday cupcake for her very own birthday? I should now be showing you a picture of it, however, truth is I ate it, and enjoyed it sooooo much, it was chocolate, with chocolate, with more chocolate, topped with popping candy AND gold leaf, OMG that hit the spot this morning ;o) thank you
No doubt you can read (and see pics) of these wonderful delights TOMORROW on Nevie-Pie Cakes' wonderful blog, Amelie's House.


So, today I should be stitching, I have two orders that need to go out today, so after this I'm off to sew, in the meantime, here's some more moustached creations for you, these pencil toppers have proved rather popular and it seems my moustached gingies are not just for the holidays after all......





3 comments:

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

What a morning!!! Love the moustache pencil toppers , what a great idea!

PaisleyJade said...

Oh those are fab - cause I am addicted to all things mustachey!!

Scented Sweetpeas said...

See all is mended with one fab cake - magic :-)