Thursday, 6 January 2011

New Year and Rainbows

Hi there, hope you didn't mind me abandoning you all there for a minute...well 6 weeks to be exact, just not enough hours in the day recently. Sorry. I'll try not to do that again. Until next Christmas probably!


So, what will 2011 bring us? I'm experiencing a bit of a January boom from Etsy since reopening after the silly season, so all is busy busy busy again, which is wonderful, long may it last.


In the meantime I just wanted to bring you news from Australia, from Lou and Jane at Home Made Parties to be precise. Jane is organising a special rainbow themed birthday party and has kindly featured my Georgie's Rainbow Birdie Birthday in their lovely blog. Thank you ladies, I love all the inspirational photos, I think I'll try and incorporate some of them into Georgie's next birthday, in May! Yes, we have been talking about it already :o) and have almost decided on pink and lemon colours.....this could very well change, possibly a few times, before May is upon us.

photo and cake by Nevie-Pie Cakes 

By the way, I've got some of these coming from colour ribbon shop.... hoping to have a go at making myself some fabric flower rings.


Short and sweet from me, it's pretty late and, although I am a night owl I feel I must be heading for my nest very soon. More updates to follow, in less than 6 weeks time, I promise! 



2 comments:

party said...

I’ve reading with full of interest. He’s certainly raised my awareness.

Traceyr said...

Happy New Year to you and your family and look forward to your new creations.

:)