Friday, 28 January 2011

flowers and more...

Nearly the weekend, hurrah, do you have anything fun planned? I have a weekend of sewing ahead as I need to get on with a couple of banners, in the meantime though I've been practising my flower brooch making...
using some lovely satin like fabrics in juicy bright colours....
hot pink
turquoise
green
they can be worn as brooches or hair flowers.

I'll add them to my shops next week, but for now I need to finish my tax return (eek), finish some orders, start some others and all the while, in the back of my head, I am planning my youngest's 5th Birthday party, not until May but I've started on the decorations and party bag ideas already! I just can't help myself.
Have a wonderful weekend all, see you next week :o)

4 comments:

Domestic Goddesque said...

They're gorgeous....I want them all!

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

How clever are these! Fantastic!

Bela said...

Marie, dear, I am in love with your artwork! The colors are wonderful. I must say you are so good! I am happy I am here!
Love! Bela

home made gorgeous said...

Hi Marie, I've just come across your lovely creative blog and just wanted to say hi! These flower brooches are lovely! Sarah x