Wednesday, 10 November 2010

Blip

It's true, I'm guilty of a blog blip yet again.
As I've said before, I'm doing lots of fairs this month and next and I've been stitching away making stock and trying to get on with some very lovely orders too. So, before you think I've gone and left the country, here's some of my latest makes, these will be on my stall on FRIDAY, eeeek, still so much to do. I shall be at the More Than A Mama Christmas Fayre at Berkhamsted Civic Centre on Frriday 12th Nov from 9am-12.30pm, hope some of you can make it.

So here are some of the goodies I'll have at my stall...
as well as some...
Tooth Fairy Monsters, Little Birdie Tooth Fairy Pillows, Bookmarks & Moustache Pencils.

So much to do still, I'm off to sew, hope you are all having a productive week.

6 comments:

blueberries in the fields said...

hi, just saw your tweet on twitter. i am sure you are going to do great at the fair. sounds like such a super place, wish i was notso far away !
lovely items you have !

Mandie said...

I also arrived here from your tweet - I am in absolute adoration of these little creatures you create! I'd love to feature you on my blog :)

Best wishes,
Mandie of Heart Handmade Blog
http://www.hearthandmadeblog.com/get-featured/

Mona @ la la by mona said...

You always have the cutest creations! Love, love the mustache!!

Scented Sweetpeas said...

oohhh gorgeous makes! I will blog about your giveaway in a week or so if that is OK, thought I would build up to it :-)

C@rl@ said...

Hello beautiful creations as always then a good sale ... good weekend
hugs

Traceyr said...

Hope the sale went well? Lots of loveliness there. :)