Thursday, 7 October 2010

Sweet Treats

Following on from my last post, I mentioned about leaving Christmas stock making to the last minute, well, here is one I actually made earlier, just the one mind you, but they can be made to order...


It's my Christmas Candy Sweet Treats Garland, although I do think it could be suitable for all year round. It would look cute at a birthday party, especially if there's a dessert table or maybe a sweet shoppe theme. I had a similar garland in my Etsy shop a little while ago, with a doughnut, rocket ice lolly and ice cream. My lovely customer asked me to tweak it a little to add to a hanging mobile she was making...
...which reminds me that mobiles are still on my 'One Day I'll Make One' list, which is getting longer and longer may I add. I've also made a little new addition to my gingerbread family...
and I shall do a wee tutorial soon on how to make him.
I'll still be making my other gingies though, at some point (see previous post!)...
On a different theme, I've been loving all the moustache parties I've been reading about on lots of party blogs of late and will post details of my own 'tache-tastic creations I've been making next time. If anyone is my friend on facebook you will see my profile pic is of my Maddie holding up her moustache on a stick, makes me chortle every time I see it :o{)

In the meantime, I'm really interested in knowing what you have all been busy creating for the coming Holiday Season or are you saving it for a last minute sewing frenzy like me? I promise I will catch up on my blog reading soon too, I'm so way behind ... bye for now xoxo





4 comments:

Traceyr said...

Love the gingers and he has such a cute bow tie. I would love a tutorial on how to make him and will be popping back frequently although I can't promise to make him in time for THIS Christmas though. :)

The Flower Garden said...

Such cute little gingerbreads!

I can't begin to think about Christmas yet.

POOTLE FLUMP said...

These are so lovely! Im making gingerbread men and houses just now. Hope they look as good as yours! Your pictures are making me feel all Christmasey!! x

Andrea said...

I love your Candy Sweets Treat Garland, it is great and would look great anywhere!
Anrea x