Friday, 8 October 2010

moustache madness

Who doesn't love a fake moustache every now and then? Well, I am loving them at the moment and have read about lots of fantastic Moustache Themed parties on all the party blogs I love to ooo and ahhh over. 

So, a couple of weeks ago I had a fair and I'd been thinking of what to make for the boys as my stall is often  totally girlie, so I bagged me a pack of old-school-style HB pencils, drew me a 'tache template and made some moustache pencil toppers...


I only made 8 for the fair and surprisingly, even though it was a very slow day at the fair, I only had 1 remaining by the end of the day. Even more surprising is that most of them were bought by teenage girls, so much for trying to cater to the boys then, I guess the girls are just natural born shoppers... it's in our genes.

I had to make something else too with the moustache theme, so I made some Moustache Monsters which are actually key rings and some bookmarks (not pictured, sorry)...

So, with my love of the 'tache in mind I thought I'd go on an imaginary Etsy shopping trip and found all these wonderful things that I want want want ...


Do you make anything with a moustache? 
I'd love to know so I can ooo and ahhh over your creations too :o{



4 comments:

Superficialgirl said...

Thank you so much for including my necklace in your post! All the items are lovely!

Traceyr said...

hahaha love the pencil topper what a great idea. :)

ps the word verification says it all ...... shedaft! hahahaha

skullandcrossbuns said...

thanks for showing my moustache stamps, they've been so popular! Great picks :)

Scented Sweetpeas said...

Love them! I went to a party on Sat night and made myself tash for fancy dress - had a fab time wearing it :-)