Wednesday, 6 October 2010

Hello Autumn.....

... s'long Summer. It's been raining here...... so, thoughts turn to Autumn and all those gorgeous colours. The new season has inspired me to make some hair accessories for my girls and a few extras too, although not necessarily all in the seasonal colours, I made a blue leaf hair clip for a little girl at school, and why not!

I've roped my girls into doing a spot of modelling for me at the weekend too, we took the pics outside in the garden, in between rain showers and before the light completely faded, the wonders of Picnik and it's amazing edit functions.




 

With Halloween season coming up I made a new head band for Maddie too with a great big web on it...I'm making a hair clip for Georgie, she's not all that into wearing head bands yet.


I also made an Autumnal Happy Birthday Banner too for a little girl, perfect colours for an October birthday.

Must poodle off now and do some more stitching, it's crazy season soon and I'm already feeling a tad frazzled, need to make a list of all the fairs I said I'd do and get my gingerbread man stocks up! I always start out with good intentions by doing some Christmas cutting out during the Summer months but then it just lies around in my project box waiting for a mad sewing frenzy at the beginning of November! When does everyone else make their Christmas stock? Why can't I get organised and ahead of the game? I guess I'd better stop blogging and get on with it! Hope you all have a happy and productive week :o)






3 comments:

Lucy said...

Oh I love those leaves! I toyed with the idea of signing up to a Christmas Fayre, but in my heart of hearts I knew I'd never manage to make enough stuff! Maybe next year! Best of luck getting yours sorted! xx

Traceyr said...

I have started making Christmas cards but that is it! Should really get on with some Christmas decor but it took me until January to finish a Christams pom pom garland haha - at least it will be ready for this year. tee hee

:)

ps I love those leaves.

Scented Sweetpeas said...

Wow your makes are fab - i made a little leaf out of felt the other day - they come out really well don't they.