Monday, 27 September 2010

twit-twit-a-woo

Oops, it's been over a week since I promised to post more regularly..... mmm, sorry 'bout that. 
Here we go anyway.....
I've developed a bit of an owl obsession of late and have been making Owl Name Hangers,




Hair Clip Holders.....


Halloween Decorations...



I've even made some Owl bookmarks and Christmas Card Holders... don't worry, 'normalness' will resume sometime soon, whatever that is anyhoo. Most of them are listed in my online stores, Folksy and Etsy.
In the meantime I've been blogging over on More Than A Mama and confirming new exciting fayre traders for our forthcoming events, more about that soon though. Hope you have a wonderful week.

4 comments:

POOTLE FLUMP said...

Those are lovely! x

Anji* said...

Love all the owls! Especially the hair clip holder and the halloween one with the spider :)

Mopo said...

Hi Marie!
Your blog is so lovely and so rich of ideas, compliments!!!
I'm waiting for my felt buying so I will be able to create something :)
Sorry about my English,it's not my first language....
Take care of you!
Bye
Mopo

Traceyr said...

oooo I love it more power to your owl elbow - they are gorgeous.

:)