Tuesday, 14 September 2010

Twenty Questions Tuesday

Well, it's been a while but I'm getting back into the swing of things since the lovely long summer holidays, girls are settling back into school and I'm slowing settling back into stitching. 
When the lovely Hello Gorgeous asked me to take part in a regular fun feature over on her blog I jumped at the chance and it was the kind of kick up the butt that I needed to get back into blogging. So, check out the Hello Gorgeous blog and read my little interview, the questions are great fun.
I promise I'll be back soon with an update on my recent creations, bub-bye for now.


2 comments:

hello gorgeous said...

Hey gorgeous, I LOVED reading your answers....thanks for taking part!

Can't wait to read your latest update ;o)

hugs

hello gorgeous xxx

michelle said...

Hi Marie,

Glad the girls are settling back. Takes a while to get back in the swing doesnt it!

Mine are grown up (boys) but I do remember.

Look forward to seeing all your lovely stitchings:)

love
Michelle x