Tuesday, 15 June 2010

more birdies.....

I've been sewing sewing sewing, I have a few fairs I'm making stock for as well as getting on with some custom orders, so needless to say the blog has been a bit neglected and the housework, well, that's been positively forgotten long long ago!
I've made some more Tooth Fairy Pillows, my Toothy Monsters are always popular but, even though I make some girlie monsters too, I'm often asked for a more girl-friendly alternative, hence these birdies. Their wings double up as pockets where a little tooth can be safely placed, the birdie can be hung up and then the tooth can be replaced by a bright, shiny coin.




Three of these little fellas are off on a journey to Australia to a lovely Etsy customer, the rest will be on my stall. The first fair is this Saturday, so I'm stitching quite a bit this week and going to bed very late, but I thrive on the challenge to create enough stock for a stall in record time! Wish me luck and lots of caffeine! I'll see you on the other side with some photos of my latest stall set - up...x


6 comments:

StealingCandy said...

All look super fantastic and gorgeous XXX

Traceyr said...

Wonderful birds and I love the idea of the wing holding the tooth. I have it on good authority that the tooth fairy does find it very difficult locating teeth under pillows. tee hee :)


btw where is your sale?

Catherine said...

What sweet little birds ~ so cute!

Michele Gross said...

Oh my goodness, these are soooo cute! I love love love the fun colors :)

Ms M said...

I love the wind mill bunting!

Haniela said...

I adore your work. SO so fantastic.

I wanted to join you on FB, but your page doesn't show up.I'll keep trying.