Monday, 7 June 2010

dreaming of a tropical breeze....

I'm in my own little world today, although the girls are here, they are busy drawing, playdoughing and painting, watching a bit of tv and generally making a mess, as long as I feed and water them regularly they seem happy enough to be in their own little worlds too. So, feeling a bit dreaming I thought I'd try out Etsy's new Treasury East, and to be honest, the tropical treasury theme is all down to my youngest. Little G came over to me earlier asking me to open an ice pop she'd helped herself to from the freezer and guess what flavour it was....yep, tropical!  
I now feel like stretching out on a sun lounger, with the sound of the sea in my ears and the tickle of a breeze on my toes, the scent of coconut sun screen and a tall pina colada next to me...........how dreamy.
In reality though, it's time to tidy up (again), make sure school uniforms are clean, shoes polished, homework completed, nail polish removed, PE kits ready, 'To do' list updated.......then I can squeeze in a bit of sewing and dream of palm trees again.......
If you fancy a bit of tropical daydreaming, take a peek at my Treasury for some gorgeous goodies.





1 comment:

A* said...

Now I'm dreaming tropical too .. and it's raining here. Lovely bright treasury!