Sunday, 6 June 2010

catch-up

This could be a long post, it's been a while since my last one, all down to a mix of computer gremlins, school holidays, a flurry of recent custom orders plus my usual procrastination. So to make up for it, here's what's been going on, this could be a picture heavy post.....

A new Tooth Fairy Pillow, 'A Little Birdie Told me you have a wobbly tooth', it's in my facebook shop, etsy shop and folksy shop too.

Orders have been stitched and dispatched.......



These flower brooches were little birthday presents I made for friends, the fabric and felt flower on the bottom was inspired by the awesome Kitty Eden, be sure to check out her lovely creations and wonderful blog. 
I'll be making more of the felt rose brooches (2nd from last) for some fairs I'll be showing at this summer.

My new little labels arrived too, from etsy seller Remember Wynn, so I've been adding them to my latest makes and I'm very pleased with them...

I've also had a couple of exciting packages in the post too. Firstly a Fabric Swap (hosted by Crafty Helen at Home). My assigned partner, the very clever Kath aka Juicy Fig, sent me such a gorgeous parcel, thank you.....

and I sent her a wee parcel of fun too.....
...then I found out I'd won a giveaway from The Felt Fairy, she very generously runs a monthly giveaway, be sure to sign up, I won 10 sheets of wool felt in colours of my choice, I chose pinks and reds,
a special thank you to The Felt Fairy xx

It being half term hols, we managed to squeeze in a visit to the seaside as well, Tankerton to be precise, I really love the huge expanse of well groomed lawn, with the view of the pebble beach and a cafe selling ice cream and slush puppies as well as yummy chips..... perfect and very quiet for such a sunny day.
 The girls are pictured below, running towards said cafe....
The girls will be back at school again soon and normal stitching can recommence. I have a couple of events I'll be sewing into the wee small hours for over the next couple of weeks, firstly a local school fair, followed by a FANTASTIC Pimms & Pamper Night, followed by another school fair...........I'm off to get organised. 


Hope you all had a lovely weekend!


2 comments:

Kath said...

Hiya

Glad you are about and busy! everything looks so lovely - and those labels are brilliant!

Kath
x

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

You are most welcome xxx