Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Facebook Shopping

Did you know that you can now open up your own shop on facebook, well I never did, until I saw a facebook contact do that very thing earlier this week. What a great idea, right? Well, it costs nothing and it's worth a go for very little effort. 

Anyway, you can find mine here, and if you become a fan of my Heartfelt Handmade page you will also receive 10% discount on any purchases made via my Facebook Shop. It's only available to ship within the UK at the moment, but my Etsy shop is available for all International purchases and, if you mention you are a Facebook Fan, I will reimburse you the special Fan discount of 10% too. 

This discount will be available for a limited period of time only, so get shopping!

Back to show you some latest makes soon.

 

No comments: