Thursday, 13 May 2010

All you need is love...

This past month or so has seen some fun custom orders come and go, take this one, a hearts banner for 'All you need is love'. My lovely Etsy client requested that it be made in the 'Yellow Submarine' poster colours and I really, really enjoyed making it, I love all these bright colours together. The banner is to be hung across a bright yellow wall, I think it should look great. 
..and then there was 'sam', whose mummy is a driving tester and his daddy drives the light city trains in Dublin! My client, another Etsy favourite customer, requested that the banner reflect Sam's parents' jobs so here we have it....
...my final banner I wish to show you today is for another little boy, Jared, with an American mom and an English dad.....
my very lovely Folksy client requested that I make these flag style stars to reflect the little man's dual nationality family! Cute.
In the land of cupcakes, oh how I wish there was a Cupcake Land, I would visit it all the time! Another lovely Folksy purchaser requested a pink hanging cupcake for a special friend's 40th birthday.....
...and I'm in the process of making a '30' one too, this time in purples and blues for an order received yesterday - yay!
So, with the sun shining today and the little ones at school I had better get on with some stitching. This afternoon me and my Little G will be making some Thank You cards for all her sweet friends and the yummy goodies she got for her 4th b'day
.......I feel more birdies coming on! 
Have a fun day!


4 comments:

Blue Dot Crafts said...

They are all beautiful and very colourful. I love them all and I'm sure their new owners will too :-)

clare's craftroom said...

Love your new banners and that gorgeous cupcake !

spotty N stripy said...

Yet more lovely items here! The All you need banner is fantastic!

Karen Lombardi said...

Hello, congratulations!
Love your work ... I'm following you ok?
My blog is: http://karenlombardi.blogspot.com/ ... come know me ... you are very welcome!
Hugs