Tuesday, 6 April 2010

my very own treasury .....

I did it! I must admit it is only my 2nd time actually trying to bag me one of these, so there is hope for everyone, even with two bored and squabbling little girls shoving beautiful artworks in front of the monitor and demanding I make suitable remarks, whilst one eye remaining on the seconds counting down for the next treasury to expire, oh and still in my pyjama wearing, un-hair brushed style. Well, I'm at my folks' house in Kent and I KNOW no-one I know will be knocking on the door, I promise I was about to get dressed when I clicked on the Treasury and saw there were ONLY 339 left and the temptation to give it a go was far too great to ignore  ..............anyway, here it is..........

You are allowed to feature one of your own items too, so why not.........
If you fancy taking a closer look at my first ever Treasury over on Etsy, you can find it by clicking here. AND......if you like it, why not leave a little comment too, ta :o)

4 comments:

The English Writer said...

Gorgeous - so pretty, Karen.

Beth said...

so cute!!!

clare's craftroom said...

How great ! Your stall below looks lovely too .

hermionerose said...

I love your work, I love the colours you use, such fun! Your blog is inspiring too - one day mine will hopefully be as professional! x