Tuesday, 2 March 2010

so far this week......

Firstly..............there has been sun, sun sun, yay! March has made a very impressive entrance indeed! Now, back to the crafty stuff....... I finished and packaged up my custom order for an alphabet garland and I'm very pleased with it, hope little Mia loves it too.

I finally got round to making a wee pressie too for a new little baby boy, Ben, you're a star.........

Very importantly, I've posted off a gorgeous package to my swap partner in Portugal. I spent lots of time putting this box of goodies together for the handmade co. tea party swap, a small group of crafty girls that I belong to over on flickr. My swap partner likes lovely bright orange, pinks and blues and I tried hard to keep to this colour scheme, although it ended up mostly pink and blue....... 

I sent her a lovely tea cup and saucer, found in my local antiques shop, some jasmine tea, buttery biscuits, cookie cutters, a cute tea cup card with a handwritten recipe inside (I chose English Melting Moments), handmade cupcake magnet, handmade drinks coasters (using a fab 60's teacup fabric I picked up from ebay), a little notepad, a cupcake lip balm, tiny cupcake hangie, handmade strawberry, cute cupcake fabric bag, a tea towel (not handmade but lovely and flowery), some pink cake cases with little cupcakes all over them and finally a few craft supplies, buttons, threads and felt. Phew, I do hope she loves it all, I had serious fun with it. So much fun in fact that I have signed up to another swap on swap-bot with a kitchen theme, I can't wait!


Now I need to sew, sew, sew for a fair I am doing on Saturday. I shall be at the wonderfully named, 'What, this old thing darling', near Oxford. Come on over for a bargain or two if you are nearby..........I will post pics of the event next week. 


Have a great week everyone.





1 comment:

Heather said...

ooh, i love those letters! what a lovely idea!