Friday, 12 March 2010

Monster love

More monsters have made it into my felty world! You may know that I'm quite fond of a monster or 2 so it was only natural that the Monster Name Banner should make it into my banner family sooner or later.
So, here he is, made in suitably boyish colours, but a girlie version is on it's way soon.

There you have it, listed today in my etsy and folksy shops and I'm just deciding whether I should open a shop at Wow Thank You too, I love the look and feel of this new site, what do you guys think?

Well, I must dash, my eldest is poorly and not at school today, although not too poorly to drink hot chocolate and eat marshmallows at the coffee shop this morning! 

2 comments:

hello gorgeous said...

loving these little monsters! ;o)

hugs

hello gorgoeus xxx

Natasha said...

Raaahhh!