Saturday, 13 March 2010

love to all you mama's......

It's Mothering Sunday here tomorrow, so first off here's a love heart for all the mummies out there, 
hope you have a wonderful relaxing day. I've been promised High Tea, so I'll be dusting off the tea set 
later in anticipation of a cake-fest tomorrow!
Other news......well here's some work in progress. I received a lovely custom order for some racing car keyrings as party favors, so I'm having lots of fun making these.
 
I've sent out a few girlie orders this week, as well as a couple of yummy mummy hearts........
But the Easter makes are still coming along, in preparation of a couple of fairs.....more fabric bunnies.....
.....and some sweet spring birdies too.
Phew, I'm off to find my best china for tomorrow...will take pics.
Have fun everyone.


2 comments:

Natasha said...

Love them all! Can't decide which is my favourite but if I had to choose it would be the racing cars!
xx

mise said...

Your fabric bunny and birds are super! I love your choice of materials - such dainty prints.