Thursday, 4 March 2010

here comes the sun........

The recent rays of sunshine have inspired me to create some little sunnies of my very own, here are a couple of keyrings to brighten up your day, even when the sun (inevitably) goes in.
.....and also a bright sunny cupcake brooch pin..........


.....and a very sunny Letter R Hanger, made for a lovely Folksy customer this week.

Now what was I doing before the sun distracted me? Oh yes, still sewing for the What This Old Thing Darling event this Saturday.........byeeeeeeeeeeeee.








p.s. I almost forgot - it's World Book Day today and the girls could go to school dressed as a character from a fave book, here are our entries............thank you wonderweb!


2 comments:

Heather said...

ooh, these are lovely!

mangocheeks said...

Sure makes you look forward to the spring. It was sun-shining here too.Thanks for sharing.