Friday, 26 March 2010

Folksy Friday on Dizzy Izzy's Blog

The fab Dizzy Izzy has included my chicks in her Folksy Friday posting today, hurrah, cluck, chirpy, chirpy, cheep, cheep. Thank you Helen, loving all your cheery chick picks!
I feel very tired this afternoon, the More Than A Mama Easter Fayre went well this morning and now I'm pooped! I rarely get much sleep the night before a big fair as I always leave my labelling to the very last possible moment! Time for a night off from stitching me thinks, bring on the take away and True Blood (season 2), if I can stay awake that long........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.


Thanks to everyone who came along and supported us this morning, we were even visited by fellow crafter and blogger Button Patch who happened to be in the area of Berkhamsted and came along to see what it was all about, lovely to see you.
 
I will update the More Than A Mama blog soon with photos from this morning, in the meantime I'm off to veg on the sofa for a bit before deciding what on earth to make the girls for their tea... beans on toast anyone?

2 comments:

silverpebble said...

Hello there, your padded letters are wonderful. I shall have to bookmark these for my girls' upcoming birthdays.

Mrs Mac said...

A belated thank you for the mention, and link to my blog ... I'm a few days behind the rest of blogland at the moment!

Helen x