Wednesday, 24 March 2010

all things cupcake

If you love all things cupcake, then you'll love the All Things Cupcake  site!
All Things Cupcake is a website about cupcakes that is updated daily by a number of contributors. They feed your cupcake obsession, if you aren't already obsessed with cupcakes, you will be! The site is sure to make your mouth water and you'll want to visit it again and again.


They even featured my Cupcake Name Banner on a posting about Cupcake Birthday Party Supplies. Thank you Tristine from Stay Home Cupcake for including me in your feature.




2 comments:

winnibriggs said...

The banner is beautiful. I'm not surprised you were featured. Well done.
Jenny x

Vintage Amethyst said...

I came across the All Things Cupcake blog a few years ago & of course fell in love!
I must admit though I haven't paid them a visit for a little while so will have to pop over.
love
Alison
x