Friday, 19 February 2010

monsters and Kittys

Well, I'm back from a lovely weekend away with mr in very cold and snowy Broadstairs (the ice cream parlour was closed but too cold for all that yummy stuff anyway). Back at home we have almost made it through to the end of half term hols without too much squabbling. My own little monsters have been crafting some monster art ....... and I've been making some scary fellas too. I handed over this motley crew recently, an order for party bag fillers.
Talking of parties, if you love a theme , (and lets face it who doesn't?), clever Natasha from Nevie-Pie Cakes organised a Hello Kitty birthday party for her eldest, to see her amazing dessert table head on over to her blog, Amelies House, to read more and see her fabulous cake creations...............

Work in progress ............ I'm finishing off an alphabet garland and of course Easter bunnies are multiplying all around me at the moment, pics to come soon!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

2 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Very cool and super cute!!!

Natasha said...

Thanks for the mention love your monsters and the girls creations!