Monday, 22 February 2010

Corsage Special Offer

Occasionally I have incidents of insomnia, last night was one of those occasions, so whilst watching endless movies on tv I kept crafting and came up with lots of corsages, in lots of colours!
So many in fact, that I thought I would run an offer on them, 3 for £10 (or US$18). They would make ideal Mother's Day gifts and with 3 of them you can give one to mum, mum-in-law and keep one for yourself. If you are interested in this offer please email me this week at info@heartfelthandmade.com, you choose the colours.

They all have brooch backs sewn onto the reverse.
As you can see, they come in all manner of shades. If you don't see a shade you like, them email me and I can make one for you.....
Each one has a matching felt covered button too....


Buy now while stocks last!


7 comments:

Natasha said...

Looks like you've been busy!
They look gorgeous!

Elise said...

my goodness you are productive in the small hours aren't you ? Wonderful work. I hope you get some sleep though !

Heather said...

oh these are lovely!

Mona @ la la by mona said...

Just found your blog - such lovely things you make! Isn't felt sew much fun!!!

Sew Recycled said...

YUMMY!!!!!!!!!

Sew Recycled said...

YUMMY!!!!!!!

Beth said...

I love them!! that is one crating storm you whipped up that night too :)