Sunday, 15 November 2009

getting into the swing of things.....

With my first fair of the Christmas 2009 variety over I have been working on my stock levels for the next few........
I LOVE Christmas, mainly because of the smell of Nigella Lawson Gingerbread muffins, lighting a spiced apple scented candle or two and slowly adding a few more twinkly lights and the odd decoration around the house from the beginning of November! I also adore the opportunity of indulging my love of the gingerbread man and make lots and lots and lots!
For the fair last week I made some new Tooth Fairy Monsters, this time of the one-eyed variety and they sold out, hurrah!
I just had to make a batch of hair clip holders too as they really sell well at the fairs.
Plus I added a few little Robin Red Breast decorations, not forgetting to add the heart ribbon tags that I'm also rather obsessed with at the moment.
I always make some personalised Christmas decorations too, these are the red and green versions, I'm also making some of these in red and white.
I'd better crack on and sew, sew, sew. In the meantime, here's some more of my gingerbread men. They are not just for Christmas you know!

Love
xx

4 comments:

Pomona said...

I love those teeny tiny gingerbread men with the little hearts on them!

Pomona x

Anna said...

well cute!! loving the robins and the gingerbreads!! x

PaisleyJade said...

Your gingerbead men are soooo cute!!

Natasha said...

mmm... I know where you'll be able to purchase some lovely gingerbread!