Wednesday, 18 November 2009

excited and exhausted!


My next fayre is nearly upon us (aarrrrgggghhhh!) and I've been busy making more gingerbread men, toothy monsters and hair clip holders. I've also made a few corsages and girlie hairbands, photos to follow after another couple of late night sewing sessions and hopefully I'll have everything ready!

I have also been busy writing the More Than a Mama blog too, if you haven't seen it yet head on over there and have a read, there's features on clever mums and dads and ideas on crafts and recipes and a Giveaway.

Happy crafting, I'll see you on the other side!

Love

x

4 comments:

Elise said...

It sounds like it will be perfect - though you do need a Nutcracker surely ?!!

Pomona said...

Hope you get it all done in time, and that it all goes well!

Pomona x

HeartfeltHandmade said...

it all went very well thanks ladies. Oh Elise I think I may very well have a try at making a nutcracker!
x

Tiffany said...

Love your blog... found you through Love, Actually blog. Please join my blog.