Saturday, 24 October 2009

my first Christmas Fair is fast approaching.....

Yep, I'm all signed up for 4 fairs (plus a couple of smaller events) this festive season and I need to get into gear if I'm to have plenty of stock! My first fair for Christmas'09 is at a local school. I'm really impressed with the quality and quantity of stall holders they have confirmed and, with all the goodies on offer, I'm destined to do a bit of shopping too and possibly nibble on a couple of mince pies and a sip of mulled wine to wash it down with.......
Here are some of my 'fair-makes' so far.......let the sewing frenzy commence!
Christmas puds
my favourite.....gingies!
little Christmas cottages

Happy crafting everyone!

Love
x
p.s. still have sickly children, both of them now, poor little coughing and spluttering angels, bless....

10 comments:

Katy said...

love these they look scrumptious :)

hope kiddie winks better soon

xxx

Gillian said...

Really love your Christmas themed work - the puds are gorgeous! G

andamento said...

Love the Christmas puddings!

Jackie said...

Christmas puddings are gorgeous ~ I love them :O)

jqline said...

I adore your xmas items! Soo cute and sweet. :) Hope you're having a lovely merry weekend and love to you!

jacqueline
http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

Isla B Baby said...

They all look adorable! Am feeling rather festive now and its only October! Still I am a Christmas junky it has to be said.

Becky x

Joanne said...

love love your chrismas goodies. I need lots of piccies like this to help with the christmas mood which normal takes me until christmas eve to get into.

Joanne x

Julia said...

Hello there!

Just found your blog, and so happy I did it is beautiful, full of lovely things! You have inspired me this grey foggy morning, and cheered up a dismal day with your gorgeous handmade goodies!

With love
Julia xxx

sugarraindrops said...

These are fantastic!
I noticed there's a forum thread on etsy looking for holiday items, and I nominated your ornaments from your shop for the Gift Guide~ :D

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6343647&page=166

HeartfeltHandmade said...

thanks so much everyone, I've been sewing like a mad woman for these fairs!

thanks sugarraindrops for nominating my christmas makes - that is so cool!

:o)