Wednesday, 2 September 2009

thinking forward......


(felt spider finger puppet)
With the girls back at school and nursery tomorrow, I should be making sure shoes are polished and uniform is pressed, but I find myself thinking about Halloween and Christmas instead!

So I thought I'd show you some of my new seasonal creations in the making, plenty more to follow!

('boo' bat banner and little hanging spiders)

I've been making a couple of Christmas items too, I'm not normally so organised but we needed a new 'Christmas' themed photo for the Nov and Dec More Than a Mama fayres. I was making a 'deck the halls' banner but ran out of time, so I will save that for another posting!

The return of the gingerbread man, this years version has a cute gingham bow and pink cheeks, not yet in my shops but coming soon.....

4 comments:

the cookie cutter said...

Your stuff is absolutely inspirational! Glad you back and posting more of your creations!

Pomona said...

Thank you very much for becoming a follower of my blog! It looks like you have really been thinking ahead - love the gingerbread man!

Pomona x

hello gorgeous said...

these are SO cute Marie and I'm sure they will go down a storm for Halloween. ;o))

Lyn said...

They are all lovely! Good to be so forward thinking too.
Love
Lyn
xxx