Thursday, 3 September 2009

NEW Cupcakes.......


I've been dying to make this cupcake banner ever since neviepiecakes won my raffle prize at our first More Than a Mama fayre. The prize was to have a name banner made in the name of her choice. Neviepiecakes asked for a banner for her daughters birthday and requested cupcakes instead of my usual hearts and stars and here is the result. She also said to 'go wild' with the colour, so I did! I made it lovely and bright,I hope the birthday girl likes it.......I really enjoyed making it and will add the design to my shops soon.


8 comments:

Elise said...

Heavenly cupcakes ! Hello, you have the most fabulously wonderful site here and I had to leave this comment for you ! Your posts are beautifully written, creative and original too, and you have interesting pictures.

It's all perfect !

Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes.... 'Happy September'....

Martina said...

your work is so cute! x

hello gorgeous said...

GORGEOUS...and scrummy enough to eat! ;o) xx

the cookie cutter said...

ooooh, I am crazy about cupcakes and this is just the cutest...I love it!!

HeartfeltHandmade said...

thank you everyone for taking time to leave a comment, and such lovely comments too (blush), you all make me smile, thanks so much for reading my little blog xx

nevie-pie said...

I'm sure the birthday girl will be over the moon at her new banner, her Mum certainly is!

clare's craftroom said...

Fantastic banner and a lovely blog , thanks .

Colourart said...

They look enough to eat, I love the rainbow colours. :)lovely x