Thursday, 10 September 2009

a new creature has been born....

I'm on a bit of a roll today, trying to get new items in my shops and generate some Christmas funds!! Also, I've been making name garlands non-stop, which of course I love, otherwise I wouldn't do it, but now and then I feel the need to create something different, and here he is........ my pet creature keyring/fob.
He has a message for you:

Hello, I'm ready and waiting to be your pet.

Clip me to your school bag, hand bag, purse, belt, clip me anywhere and I will always have a smile for you :o)

I am small, I admit, but I'm pretty cute with it.

I measure about 9cms/3.5" long and 7.5cms/3" wide and I'm handmade from cool fabrics and ribbons with a felt eye, yup, just the one eye, and a big felt smile.

I'm ready to be your pal. I have bro's too, they can be made in different colours, but they are all cool.
I live in the UK at the moment, but I'm willing to travel. Just allow a bit longer for me to get there!

Any Q's ask my maker, she's friendly and doesn't bite (much).
Nice to meet ya.



3 comments:

Lyn said...

See I know i SHOULD be like you and thinking about Christmas but the sun is shining for the first time in months and I just can't do it!!!
Love Lyn
xxx

clare's craftroom said...

Wow he is so cute !

hello gorgeous said...

Hey gorgeous, just to let you know I have made your blog my *Star Blog*

Have a great day ;o)

Sue x