Wednesday, 9 September 2009

More Than a Mama Christmas!

The More than a Mama's have recently had a photo shoot for our forthcoming fayres at the end of Nov and beginning of Dec. I made the 'noel' robins banner and gingie for the shoot and fellow Mama, Nevie-Pie Cakes made such a beautiful cake.......

.....that I felt inspired to make a felt homage to her cute deer.

I think I'd rather eat the cake myself, but maybe I'll turn my felt version into a brooch, or a decoration, or a card embellishment........



3 comments:

Kunklebaby said...

Adorable!

clare's craftroom said...

They are are gorgeous Marie !

hello gorgeous said...

Hi lovely, I LOVED this cake when I saw it on her website and now you've created some fabulous-ness to go with it! This is VERY cool! ;0)) but now I want them both! Haha!