Friday, 24 July 2009

Being blogged and long summer hols


My Tooth Fairy Monsters have been featured on a fab blog by Laura Young, a fellow Folksy and Etsy crafter. Thank you Laura!

It's been a busy week, first week of the school holidays and it's been jam-packed with activities, which means I haven't been able to get much work done, but I've been having lots of fun with my girls so that's ok!

A particular hit this week was PYO at Grove Farm, we went with some friends, managing to dodge the rain and came home with a sizeable stash of strawberries, raspberries, peas, potatoes, blackberries and carrots and the obligatory strawberry stained lips! I think we will be having fun on the farm again very soon, if only it would stop raining.....

3 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Those are so cute!!! What a great idea.

Cal said...

The tooth fairy monsters look great. When it stops raining here, we'll be heading to our local PYO!
Cal x

Laura said...

Aww, thanks for the mention :).
Laura xx