Saturday, 16 May 2009

Can't contain my excitement any longer!



......well, I've been working on another blog called More Than a Mama and I'm finding it hard to control my excitement! I'm part of a new network of lovely local mums, all of whom run our own businesses, whether it's making and selling or sourcing and selling, the adorable products speak for themselves! There's baby and children's clothes, handmade chocolates, homemade cupcakes and cookies, gorgeous burp cloths, make up, lotions and potions, hand painted ceramics, cards, personalised aprons and towels as well as my own contribution of course with my felty fun. But that's just the More Than a Mama crew.

We are holding a 'Bumps, Babes and Beyond Fayre' on Fri 12th June at the Town Hall in Berkhamsted, 9.30am till 12 noon, where there will be even more wonderful products from other sellers too. Next week I shall be posting a spotlight on each seller on the MTAM blog, can't wait to show you all the yummy goods on offer. Be sure to take a look!

1 comment:

Whimsical Creations said...

Congrats! Looks like a fun group!