Monday, 27 April 2009

more yummy greens....



I can now post a pic of the goodies I sent out as part of the handmade co.'s green swap (swapbot swap/flickr group) as they have arrived safe and sound with Sandra and Orit . The little parcels included a sheet of green and white polka dot felt, 2 FQ's of fabric, one gingham, one floral/birdy, green heart needles in a little handmade case, buttons, ribbons, thread, mint tic tacs and a mint hot choc sachet! Oh, I almost forgot, I made a couple of dotty green strawberries and little beach huts personalized with the initial of each recipient. I really enjoyed this swap as I adore green goodies. Next swaps in this group are a reading challenge (a bookmark or book cover etc.) and a whimsy jar stuffed full of sewing essentials and yummy things! They don't need to be mailed out till end of May so have a bit of time to rack my brain for the reading challenge item.


3 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

love the colours!!!

From Nancys Heart said...

What a TERRIFIC group of gifts!!

Gillian said...

Ohh so pretty! Love the polka dot felt and those beach huts are really sweet. Such generous swaps - I'm always reluctant to swap because people like you come up with such great packages!