Friday, 17 April 2009

more swaps

I'm so pleased to be part of a great swap group called the handmade co. I've just taken part in my 2nd swap with this group and the theme this time was green, green, green - my favourite. I've sent mine out this week and hope the ladies like their packages. I have received mine already and look at these wonderful goodies...
This wonderful package arrived from Rosa. Dear Rosa had beautifully handmade a gorgeous drawstring bag from lovely fabrics. Not only that but look at all those other goodies, beautiful buttons, yummy ribbons, delicious fabrics, cute stickers and pegs and a little tin and egg and hen! I've been very spoilt! Thank you :)***

My next package arrived this week from Poshplushies. I am sooooo lucky to be the proud owner of one of Marie's tree houses and the lovely leaf pouch, more gorgeous ribbons, buttons, embellishments (incl. a little 'M'), stickers, cute cupcake and wonderful fabrics. Now I'm doubly spoilt! Thank you :)***
I won't reveal what's inside my packages yet, just in case the recipients are reading, but here are my packages sent out to dear Sandra and dear Orit. You can't quite make out the details, I'll post detailed pics once the parcels have arrived safely and the contents have been revealed! Hope they like them. These swaps are lots of fun.

3 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Such pretty things!

Kelly said...

what great swap goodies, it all looks so lovely

LullabyLily said...

Beautiful, what a lovely idea