Tuesday, 7 April 2009

Hearts and Stars

I've been making a few of my new name banners in lots of new colourways. This order for Hannah was made in lovely green, pink and purple shades and I love this combination, a real feast for the eyes and perfect for a little girl who doesn't want to be too girly!
I've also made a couple of new boys versions too. The David banner is made using lovely muted tones, suitable for a newborn baby's nursery and beyond. This colour combination is proving to be popular and I have a couple of other orders to make in this colourway, pics to be posted as soon as I've completed them.
Here is a red, white and blue version for Toby. I've used a different, lighter blue when making this one, so it is slightly different to my 'Sam' version.
More to come!

1 comment:

Gillian said...

Love the "Hannah" colourway - beautiful!