Sunday, 1 March 2009

what's going on?

Oh dear, it's been a bit of a bonkers week. My internet access went down for 6 days and I am only just recovering from the withdrawal symptoms. Now I'm just catching up on my online shops, flickr, swaps, orders and life really! It did make me realise how much time I actually waste on the computer though, so I will try and limit my hours from now on, just by designating certain 'work' hours and limiting the 'leisure' hours I spend surfing.

Today I spent the day at The Baby Show in London helping my buddy Jo out at her stand for http://www.stealingcandy.co.uk/ . It was lots of fun and I've never seen so many baby bumps all together in one place! Jo's stand looked great and her wonderful baby/children's clothes and gifts were very popular, they went down a storm so well done Jo, can't wait to go shopping with you for new stock!!! (unfortunately I like everything I see and try and get her to order it all).

No comments: