Tuesday, 31 March 2009

So, what's been happening lately then?

Well, where shall I start? Last friday is as good a place as any! I had a stall at my daughter's school's pamper evening. The evening was a great success. They had transformed the school hall into a beautiful atmospheric retreat! Low lighting, candles, beautifully decorated tables with lovely flowers and clever wallpaper table coverings, a relaxation zone with beautiful rugs and wall hangings from a local store 'sanuk' and many fab stalls. They had lots of therapists there too offering mini-facials, massages, reiki, indian head massage, reflexology, the list goes on. The group of mums that organised it did such a fabulous job and worked real hard. Neviepiecakes had a stall next to me and sold out most of her yummy creations. On my other side I had the lovely Stealing Candy who also did well with their gorgeous super cool baby/kids clothing and toys. BIG smiles all round :o)
Apologies for the blurry photo though, the lights were down low and my photo's taken with the flash just didn't catch the atmosphere at all.

Here is neviepies stall. YUM!

and stealingcandy.co.uk 's stall - how cool are these clothes???!!!!

2 comments:

Gillian said...

Your stall looks amazing! Love how the lights look all twinkly and pretty!

HeartfeltHandmade said...

ahh, thanks Gillian! They had most of the lights off which I thought might be problematic but it was light enough to see all the stalls' wares, thank goodness!